Who's That Kid?

|

I took out my calendar and started organizing my schedule. And as I was marking them, I realized that I will not be free until the end of the year. The long vacation won’t be a holiday for me this May. I don’t even think I’d have time to breathe after the exam. Like I always say, every closure comes with new worries. Life is a loof that runs around in a circle.

I saw this picture at the official Idol site. Wow, Adam looks so different then. Like, who is this kid? Where’s the thick eyebrow? And what’s with the color of the hair? Well, obviously his hair now is not a natural color. The only feature I recognize is the blue eyes. Go to the official Idol site here for more Idol childhood pics.


Quote of the day

[On Math] :

“If you can cope with this, you can cope with anything; except mosquitoes in Africa.” - Dr H

0 comments: