Final Class

I won’t say much about today. I’ll just let the pictures tell the words. There was the second part of the game presentation today so we played some of them. I love physical challenges so the ‘ping pong’ game is my favourite. But I also like Math Chain as well because it’s more of a strategy game and therefore it’s challenging. I would have like to beat someone at it. Too bad it’s donated to the class :(

Colorfully decorated Math game. I don’t know the name of this game but it looks fun.


This is called “Math Checkers” It involves humans as moving chips. It’s simple but of course, you still have to answer some Math questions to make a move.


Nina, Fakhriah and Aden having a go at the game


This one is called “Challenging Balls Game” (correct me if I’m wrong). You need to answer some questions to get chances to throw ping pong balls into the holes. And believe me when I say it’s hard to get a ball to go through them.


Math Chain” is created by Fakhriah and Aden. And I gotta tell you, it’s a really great game. Trust me. I like this one.


So tired by the end of the day. We went out early before the class ends. So that pretty much sums up my last day for the semester. I hope yours is as good as mine, minus the two tests in the morning.

Before I end this post, I would like to share this pic of two solids that deserve much attention. Aren’t they adorable? Kudos to whoever did these. Brilliant!

0 comments: