It's Coming

I’m referring to the exam that we need to sit by the end of each semester. Good thing is there’s only four papers. Bad news is Advanced Mathematical Methods is sandwiched between two other papers. But on the other hand we start late and finish early. But then again, that means I’m getting endless and sleepless nights.

Lunch today with Dr. Holtby and the gang.

(Photo courtesy of Fakhriah)

Idol elimination prediction: Matt Giraud or Allison Iraheta. If America is smart, they would keep Allison at least for another week. Vocally, Matt has the quality of a star. But comparing his performance with the others, he’s weak. Adam Lambert. Well, what more can I say? I think it’s kinda unfair though. Every week, Fox gives him the best lightning arrangement and effects. It’s not a contest anymore. It’s a concert when it comes to Adam.

I’m gonna miss next week’s Idol. Next week theme is Rock N Roll.

0 comments: