Pre Exam Syndrome

|

Well, not really. I’ve just been addicted to my mobile game lately and I’m addicted to the internet too. I abandoned my study yesterday and I’m struggling to catch up today. And now I’m here online again. Shit. But on the bright side…

We had a little surprise for Nina when she came earlier. Her birthday is two days from now but we decided to give her a surprise earlier because the exam is near. So we used the resource room and set things up. We had to trick her into coming earlier by saying that a lecturer wants to see her. When she came, the candles were already lit and we sang her the birthday song. It was all great but after we’re done, we went straight to revision. Sigh. What to do? It’s the exam week after all. So here I want to wish Nina a Happy Advanced Birthday. Hope you like the little surprise we gave you. And good luck for the exam!

Mini cakes to celebrate


We just bought some snacks


Waiting for Nina…


The “double-sided” birthday gift from all of us


Nina enjoying her cake


And then we’re back to studying…It’s just inevitable!

0 comments: