More Like Tweets

|

This post is gonna be in chunks. I’ll just write anything that pops in my mind.


Does anyone know what time French Open is on? I want to watch it. I don’t want to catch the live score online. Where’s the excitement in that? Tell me if you know.


So, I have started watching Samantha Who and I think it’s a great show. But I heard the show is canceling. That’s just too bad.


And I just finished watching Supernatural Season 3. Did I actually finish it or was it intended to be a cliffhanger? Jensen Ackles rocks.


I can’t wait for the weekend. Every Monday, I’ll start counting down to Friday. And before I know it, I’m counting down again. I can’t wait for the ‘holiday’ to end.


I go to bed early everyday. I know, amazing right? Why can’t I do that during school days?

For more short updates, just read my tweets. I think I tweet everyday. I’m not sure. Writing a blog requires more time and effort and I’m lacking them these days.

0 comments: