The Underdog

I just watched American Idol and as you know Kris won! I really thought it’s gonna be Adam. But both of them are great so it doesn’t really matter. I actually got the spoiler from my colleagues when I overheard them talking about it before the show was aired. Damn. I was planning on watching it and finding out myself. And actually two of my friends mentioned it after that. So yeah, even if I don’t want the spoiler, there are so many various ways I can find out unwillingly. It feels like everyone is just screaming the result. But I enjoyed the performances! Some of my favourites are David Cook, Michael Sarver with Megan and Steve Martin, and also Queen (the band, not the other Queen). Well, there goes this season of Idol. I’m anticipating for the next one already. And I didn’t know Kara can sing so well. Loved her performance too.


These past few days have been a bit slow for me. Most of the time I just sit there not knowing what I’m supposed to do and not daring to disturb my neighbors who seem so busy. Luckily for Nina, I can go downstairs to disturb her. We explored the building and at one point we actually go around the same corridors twice. It’s a bit confusing but we managed to get the hang of it. On the third day, I joined the team in a monthly meeting and it was scary and all because I don’t know anyone and I don’t know what everyone’s talking about throughout the meeting. Important things I figure. It’s alright I guess. I just don’t like waking up early in the morning. It’s like high school all over again.

0 comments: