No Theory Like Big Bang Theory

|

My old scanner worked so here are the pictures we’ve taken at the arcade as promised.



So, I’ve moved out of the hostel this morning. Packing was quick because my stuff was light. I avoided bringing the big stuff like fridge, air cooler, big laundry basket, microwave oven, that kind of stuff to the hostel. Anyone who’s been to my room agrees that it’s quite plain. And I like it that way. Now that I am home, I get to enjoy the TV and speaking of that, I just watched American Idol. I’m actually kinda glad it’s Kris in the final. I wanted Danny out ever since he hit that disturbing high note. But I love his performance last night. Well, somebody has got to go right?

Next week American Idol is a must watch. We all know who’s gonna win but it’s still something to talk about. And yes, I do want Adam to win. And speaking of winning, Novak Djokovic just defeated Andreas Seppi 6-4 6-4. Haha, sorry about the random info but I just remembered. And I’ll let you ponder about how long Federer will last in this Madrid tournament.

0 comments: