We Are The Champions

|

That was supposed to be our exit song outside the hall today. But Chairlift’s Bruises kept coming to my mind.

I do not understand a damn thing I wrote for the exam just now and everything I did was, sadly, by hard. This is not knowledge. This is only brain power.

Today is officially the last day of our exam and so me along with them Nina, Fakhriah and Aden went out after that. Somebody suggested the arcade days before the exam’s over so the arcade it is. Fakhriah got to shoot the gun and I got to shoot the balls and Nina’s actually a secret Guitar Hero expert. Heheh. And somebody is shy at the kbox ;P

We actually have some decent sticker photos we took there but nobody has a scanner now so that has to wait. For now, all you got is from my phone camera.




Please Nina, don’t you dare! Lol Don’t make that story of yours at FB. I will do a Mizah on you! What’s that website she said again? I will Mohawk your hair!

See you guys in three months time! (copying Fakhriah’s message)

Monday blues...

0 comments: