Day Before Tomorrow

First of all, I’d like to wish this girl on my right a HAPPY 18th B’DAY!

Moving on~ Hahah. Sorry, but I’ve greeted her like so many times already today so I don’t want her to get sick of it.

So, to sum it up, here’s her unfortunately ugly cake we bought from Mum’s. Ps, don’t go to Mum’s in the future. Noted.


And they can’t even spell diamond! And look at the 18. So shaky! I can do better.

So anyway, yesterday something stupid happened to me. I woke up and went to the bathroom. Then, I brushed my teeth. When I was done brushing, I suddenly thought, “Hold on a sec, that doesn’t taste right!” And then it struck me, I used my facial cleanser instead of the toothpaste! Damn. I puked it out and rinse my mouth, brushed my teeth again (this time using toothpaste) and then used Listerine. That was so silly of me. Yes, in that process of brushing my teeth, I was day dreaming and I really didn’t realize until I finish. Lesson learned. Do not brush your teeth until you are really WIDE awake. Wonder how the facial cleanser tastes like? Please, you don’t wanna know.

Let’s move on shall we?

Today, I went to RTB to watch a singing competition. To be precise, my mum joins the competition and I was there to support her.

That’s about all, I guess. I’m suddenly lazy to write because I just remember I need to sleep early today. Big day tomorrow!

0 comments: