Fingertips

|

Warning: Short Post Ahead

I recently started watching Ghosts Whisperer. I always thought it’s a horror series like Supernatural. I couldn’t be more wrong. I cried watching every episode. Damn it’s just so sad.

We had our weekly weird class earlier and I am really getting annoyed with the lecturer. What exactly does he want? I have to admit I wasn’t prepared when I went to the front to explain my proof. Hence the foolish look. What did I say about people who look prepared always end up struggling in the end? He actually asked me the simplest question and I couldn’t answer him. He got impatient and called the next person straight away. Sigh. I hope I still get marks for trying. Next week he wants us to bring a Rubik’s cube. We’re to solve the cube using some fancy mathematical theorem. Ok, it’s not fancy at all but I never knew how to solve a Rubik. Help.

[Edited]

This is totally random. Here’s how the hostel looks like in the evening from my window.

0 comments: