Whiter Than Ever

I don’t know why the whiteboard at FOS is so black. I mean, look at those in SHBIE. They’re so clean. It has gotten so bad that we Math nerdherds decided to clean the board ourselves. I use my nail polish remover. Not the best cleaning agent but it’s all I’ve got. Next time I’m getting isopropyl alcohol.

We went to the class we were going to have lecture in an hour but there were some students there. We lied to them and told them we got class just to get rid of them. You see how desperate we are to clean the board. Once they’re gone, we’re down to business. I like the final result. Class was comfortable, I’d say, seeing the clear blue ink the lecturer wrote on the “white” board.

The whiteboard cleaners (Photo courtesy of Fakhriah)


I got a new roomie. He’s very excited to be here. And we’re planning a campout and he’s now learning to sing the Campfire Song Song properly.


I just bought a Rubik’s Cube. If you’ve never solved one, believe me, it’s harder than complex analysis.

0 comments: