My Apology, Horn Is Correct

|

I played scrabble with my sis last week. It was fun but I can’t remember who won. The best part wasn’t scrabble, it was Slap Jack. Someone is so bad at this game that it’s so funny playing it. And I kept losing to Shely in all games. Be it backgammon, chess or scrabble. Shit.

We went ‘hunting’ for Cheesy Meltz just now (I wanted Twister) but every time we order it in different branches, they don’t have it. Damn. We were seriously considering driving to another outlet. Then, in the end, we just decided to order something else. But the spicy chicken was good. Lol. And I had fried chicken for lunch and dinner today. I burnt off the calories (I think) by playing tennis with Haniff and Fakhriah just now. It might be the last time I get to play before the semester ends. I’m so gonna miss it.

And I sincerely hope I get to know where I'm attached to soon.

0 comments: