Over The Limit

I kinda lost track of the time while I’m at home. But I’m going back to the hostel tomorrow so I guess I’m switching back to school mode.

Earlier today I was caught speeding in Seria. I had to pay 50 to the officer. But technically, I wasn’t speeding. I was driving at 80km/hr. That’s not really speeding is it? But then again, there is the speed limit. Damn. What a bad luck. Well, lesson learned. I drove very slowly after that.

Over to Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters, Rafael Nadal won 6-3 2-6 6-1 against Novak Djokovic. He’s a great player but when he’s playing against Djoker, I’ll always support Djoker. It’s just too bad Novak didn’t win this tournament. He came so close. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Who’s the King of Clay? Rafael Nadal. No prize for guessing.

By the way, quick update on my right bar is courtesy of Twitter. I just realize I have not credit it. Follow me at www.twitter.com/shalalee.

0 comments: