Tear Tracks

|

I was hoping it was Megan. But then there would be only two female contestants. So they have to get rid of the males first. That’s why Michael’s packing. Adam’s my favourite which is pretty obvious. Gosh, he looked so different.

Adam sporting a clean-cut look

Next week is iTunes Top 100. Finally something current. I just don’t know most of the songs they’ve been singing it’s just frustrating. And Twitter spoils my surprise. I mean, IdolNews announced who was eliminated before I watched the show since we’re one day late viewing AI here.

I was watching Jimmy Kimmel Live and the guest was Portia, Ellen’s wife. It’s funny coz every time Portia says “my wife”, Star TV censors it like she said something rude. But come on, for that? Then Katy Perry’s song on MTV should go “I kissed a **** and I liked it”.

0 comments: