Continuum

|

It’s Wednesday today, it’s 7.30pm and I’m at the hostel. Shit, I missed American Idol. My favourite idol to win is Danny Gokey, but there’s a chance he’ll not win, what with great competitors like Adam and Lil Rounds. I’ve seen the gay pictures of Adam but I still think he’s a great performer and he’s still likable by fans. I don’t think that’s gonna make much difference. Some early exits that I predict are Jasmine, Megan, and probably Matt or Michael. Anoop is gonna be interesting to watch, although I’m pretty sure he won’t make it to the final. But again, it’s just a prediction.

Danny Gokey


I attended the opening ceremony for the Japanese L&C Week, without realizing actually. I didn’t know what time it starts so me, Fakhriah and Aden came early. There were so many people, particularly students, and it was all stuffy in there so we decided to leave early. I have to admit I didn’t see much of what’s going on because everyone’s just so tall.

Quote of the day:

[On the lecture notes] “It’s not as interesting as reading about World War II.”

0 comments: