The Anticipation

|

The movie Confessions of a Shopaholic is coming to theaters soon so just coz of that, I took the liberty to read the first Sophie Kinsella’s Shopaholic novel. And it’s good. I like how the author uses the present tense to tell her story. The character in the story is very believable too. I mean, I’m sure many are as ‘imaginative’ as her but would never admit it. I still have four books to go so I’ll just take my time reading them.

I watched Dragonball Evolution and I don’t know what the fuss is about. I mean, it’s a great movie if you just wanna watch some action and adventure film, but if you are a serious Dragonball fan, I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t like the movie that much. I don’t think it brings out much of that Goku character in this movie, and the choices of actors are not exactly the best, although the main character is quite charming. And my sis says he’d be a better Edward Cullen than Rob. But then again, I’m in no liberty to judge since I’ve never watched any animated Dragonball series and I’ve never been a fan. So I don’t really understand what’s going on most of the time.

0 comments: