Pink

|

As you know, my latest assignment involves a pair of scissors, a handful of materials and a bit of patience. I actually finished my assignment last night even though the due date is next Thursday. Talk about enthusiasm – or kiasu, depending on how you look at it. But I want to get it done and watch Chuck. So here’s my method to build an Archimedean solid in case you want to try.

First, be sure to have those stuff mentioned above, especially the patience. Then, cut away the shape and sizes you want.

Stick them together with any tape. In my case, I used a double-sided adhesive tape, then I stapled them, and finally I use cellophane tape so that it’s more secure.


Repeat the tedious step until you realize that it has become a solid sphere-like thing.


FYI, the solid that I did was a truncated icosahedron. Want to see the final result? Check my blog again next week. I hope it hasn’t fall apart by then.

0 comments: