Satisfaction

|

The competition’s getting tougher in American Idol. I kinda like Kris’s performance because “Man In The Mirror” is my favourite MJ’s song. But I’m torn between Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey. Danny serenades me with his rendition of Hero and Adam’s high note is excellent, and not to mention, he’s super hot ;D I hope they both make it to the final.

Next week is semester break, which means I’ll still be busy anyway so what’s the point? I’m now searching for cardboards and colored papers for my next assignment. I’m still scratching my head looking for ideas and I don’t even know where to start. I guess I’ll have to think of the materials first before I think of my choice of solid. It feels like doing a primary class project. Not that I’m saying it’s easy. It’s just like arts and craft, you know. It’s been a while and my cut-and-stick technique is getting rusty.

0 comments: