My Thoughts

|

On Flightless Bird:

I just got my first honest comment. And I really appreciate it. I mean, good comments aren’t going to get you any further. Only honest (and therefore bad) ones are those that will actually make you do better in the future. Honestly, I just did it for fun so good or bad, it’s not going to change anything. But I’m sorry if I spoil the song for you. That’s not my intention at all.


On today’s lecture:

I went in and out of focus during lecture today. It was just pure torture. I tried to listen though but it was like listening to a bedtime story. Let me make a guess here. The first lecturer talked about… I don’t remember. But there were many P’s and circles. The second lecturer I remembered better. He taught us curvilinear coordinates cos I was half listening. When I got back, I slept for 5 hours so I’m pretty sure I’m not going to be able to sleep tonight. I don’t even know if I can make it to class tomorrow.

0 comments: