Back In Time

|

Ask me to choose between history and math I choose history. Without history, there would be no story to tell and no lesson to learn. Without math, the world lives on. Unfortunately, I can’t actually stand by my point because of the irony of my situation.

Recently, I watched two movies and cried like hell – Australia and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. So I would like not to watch any more sad (sort of) tales for now. But there’s this movie I’ve been meaning to watch. It’s Clint Eastwood’s Changeling starring Angelina Jolie. I wonder if it’s good. Doesn’t matter. I’m going to watch it cause I trust Eastwood as a director and I like Angelina Jolie as an actress. Nothing comes in a package as good as this.


Quote of the day:

“…Bessel function, Legendre equation…ring a bell?” - Dr. S.

Sorry, bell’s broken and under repair.

0 comments: