Zoom

|

This camera's lens are pretty slick. I'm not an expert in photography. I'm pretty sure there are far more high spec gadgets out there that can do 50 times better than what I have but I'm quite happy with my SX40's performance. Today, I'm showing you the zoom function of the lens. The lens are 35X IS with 4.3-150.5mm... and I have no idea what I just said.

So here's what a normal view from my house of BLNG's flame tower looks like, if you can see it, that tiny thing with smoke coming out of it.

With full zoom, here's what I get. Not bad for a non-DSLR camera, huh?

Now I'm just wondering wouldn't it be nice if our eyes have the capability to do just what my camera did? I wonder how it's like if we have 35X optical zoom in our eyes. I'm pretty sure our eye balls would have to protrude from their sockets at some point so I guess that may not look appealing!

0 comments: