Healthier Choice

|

I'm one of those people who love food and won't mind spending that much just to be able to savour those delicious mouth-watering edible heavenly delicacies. But obviously with that comes the price of getting that extra flabs like its summer already. Wait, it IS summer already. And wait, it is always summer here! Here I want to share with you some food pictures because I got jealous of seeing people posting delicious food on Instagram but I gotta warn you these pics might not look delicious at all. LOL

This simple egg sandwich is one of the most frequent food that I eat. It's something that's always available and yet I never get sick of it. Go for this if you're a lazy ass cook and just want something available on the go.

Even though the chicken chop and roasted chicken are very tempting, my sister and I opted for this simple mixed vegetable dish because we wanted a healthier choice of food. But if you really want healthy, go boil your broccoli and add salt. This one comes with a much higher everything obviously but it's definitely much better than lamb steak, I gotta say.

Mixed vegetables and fish soup. Has anyone ever told you that you need more vegetables in your life than you think? Two meats and one vege on your dinner plate? No! Go for two veges and fish instead!

But don't let the pictures fool you. Behind the scenes there are much more unhealthier stuff that I've eaten in the past week such as fried chicken and chips. After all, I'm only human!

0 comments: