Appreciate

|

When something unexpected happen, it makes you take a step back and think about everything, about life. It's sort of like a fast evaluation and playbacks of memories. It makes me feel like I should appreciate everything around me more. Like anonymous says, "Cherish your yesterdays and dream your tomorrows, but most importantly, don't forget to live your todays."

It's the time of the year again. I expect myself to be busy helping out with this and that around the shop, hopefully I can stay awake for it because ever since I work, my sleeping pattern has changed drastically. No more watching series until 4am and catching late night tennis tourneys. This extra work won't be fun unfortunately. It's just work, work and more work.

Assorted threads stacked up nicely on a home-made wooden rack.


I don't remember when we went to KB, probably last week and I brought along my trusty camera to capture any "moment". Here's my brother playing with his phone while waiting for my sister in a clothing store. Not much of a moment!


Our regular kopitiam in Seria is this one. You all know where this is, no need for me to say judging from the table's design and sambals. Nomnoms!

My sister's current favourite footwear is this one. Wears them everywhere, even in bed. I kid.

This must be taken on a Sunday since the weather looks so fine.


Honestly, I have nothing much to share with you. I don't know if anyone reads this anyway. I'm probably just blabbering to myself. Give me a shout if you read this blog regularly, I want to show my appreciation :)

1 comments:

akaichigo said...

hey hey heyyy Pei Yuen!! this is C.Mei~ hahaaa