Uphill Walk Pt.1

|

After coming back from work today, I decided to carry my new camera up the hill for a little shooting. Need to update my cover photo on Facebook, you know, need to be up to date with my social networking life. Speaking of which, somehow I don't always change my profile picture there. I have this rule where I only change it once a year. I like that rule because it means when I reach 40, I'll only have about 20 pictures in that album. Isn't that nice?

And I strayed away from the topic again. Anyhooo~ here are some of the better photos which I kind of like. By the way, my camera is a Canon SX40. It's one of the best thing I've ever spent on. It has exactly what I need so I'm very happy that I've made the right choice.

I was going to take a photo of the sunset but I got distracted by the silhouette of a tree.


These stairs are newly built leading to the moon sighting hut. It's quite a good place to go hiking actually.

Right in front of our house are these two dying trees. They are ideal subjects for shooting because of the branches sticking out. I also captured the backdrop of the construction site of the new building across our street.

Don't get me wrong, photography is not really my thing. I just like to capture events of our lives to keep as memories. These are just something that is fun to explore when we have the right technology to.

0 comments: