Record Breaking Rafa

|

"He was the better player." - Novak Djokovic

Alas, a career Grand Slam is not meant to be for Djokovic as he struggled amidst rain interruptions to find his rhythm to play against the Clay King. Rafa was just too good, with little unforced errors and consistently pushing his opponent to the limit. There is still chance for you Djokovic and I believe in you.

Photo credit: Roland Garros

On the up side, Wimbledon is approaching near the end of this month so another big tournament to look forward to. I hope Djokovic can defend his title here. But I'm excited to see the likes of Bernard Tomic and Kevin Anderson, and I do hope Kei Nishikori fare well in this tournament.

I really miss playing tennis. I used to play back when I was in uni. Thing is, it's hard to find courts and tennis partners around here. In my case, its even harder to find someone at my level cos they are either too good or never played before. I'm in the area of beginner borderline intermediate if I dare say. I still can't serve though so that's saying a lot actually. People of the world, if you are just like me looking for a tennis buddy, ring me up!

0 comments: