Bloody

|

As this is the middle of the year, I figure I'd go to our local hairdresser to get a haircut. The difference between the local ones and the one overseas is I don't have to make a booking and give them my name. I can just pop in anytime and I get the service. I've actually had my haircut last week but it's quite inconspicuous because I didn't cut it too short or anything. It's more like trimming to get my messy hair in place which is probably why nobody notices it, not even me sometimes.
Vain mode on - always

Today, I joined the blood donation drive. It's my first time actually. Never had the opportunity back in the uni because it always clashes with my class. Now that they have it here at my workplace, I'm quite excited to join in. It's not as bad as I thought. In fact, I think I'll do this more often in the future.
I really feel like doing something different. The problem is, I don't know what is that thing I want to do. It's like having a bucket list with items in white font against a white sheet of paper. It's there but I can't see it. Until I find what I'm looking for, I'll keep an eye out for possibilities.

0 comments: