Week Eleven

|

It’s been a loooooong week for me. Well, that doesn’t really mean that I’ve been busy with my school work. In fact, I haven’t done much with my project. But I just have a lot in my mind lately and I get very much distracted.

Well, what do ya know? I completed a whole season 3 series this week, watched the same movie at the cinema twice, went out for lunch many many times (ate sushi twice and had tongkeng twice), bought a new pair of sneakers, wear my sneakers everyday since I bought it, tried to sing “Somebody To Love” on the karaoke (failed badly), watched the circus men in JP, bought a new casing for my phone (finally!), changed the casing myself which at first I thought is impossible, possibly flunk my financial test, missed the Earth Hour, bathed the puppy with strong anti-flea shampoo (love you, Randy), went to the eye clinic just to find out that the optometrist wasn’t around, had Seria kolomee (from the best stall, of course) and missed the Sony Ericsson Open on TV.

What I should’ve done is: PROJECT!

To sum it up, here are some illustrations taken from my camera’s eye.

Tuesday night in JP

I haven’t been to that place in years. Well, the place is as expected. That’s all I have to say. The show was pretty good I guess, relative to the events we have here, if you know what I mean.





Earth Hour on the road

I still see a lot of houses with lights still on. These people just don’t care now, do they? But just when I thought my family and I are supporting this event, my car turned the corner towards my house and I saw my house flooded with bright lights. What? It turned out that my family did switch off the lights, but just those in the rooms, not the ones outside. LOL and what are they doing inside? Karaoke-ing, watching TV and playing computer games. I guess we’re disqualified!


Lunch on a Sunday

Today is not much exciting as the day before. But I’m guessing my siblings are quite satisfied, well, maybe except Shely who didn’t get the chance to buy the Body Shop something that was on sale. What was it? Shower gel? She’s so damn addicted to everything considered as beauty products that are original and freakin expensive. But that’s her.

This was the last food I had this week. I wonder what the first food I had this week was. Oh wait, I remember! It was the $1 burger from the first floor!



And I also realized I missed the Thai week in uni...

0 comments: