Bail

|

I'm having a short presentation on Saturday so it looks like I'm stuck here at the hostel for the weekend. To make matter worse, I saw a new memo at the main entrance about cleaning campaign. Again? They even printed a big COMPULSORY on it as if we can't see it. And I don't know if it's my luck or what but guess which part of the building I'm supposed to clean?


Oh god, no! It's kinda unfair because some people get to clean the corridor! What's in the corridor? Nothing! What's in a toilet? I don't even wanna know. Well, fortunately, I'm not the only one who got the toilet. A good buddy of mine gets it as well. Apparently, her name has been changed to Rina. hahah

But she's back home so it'll just be me. But I can always bail right? Hmm, that doesn't sound like a bad idea at all.

BNP Paribas Open: The top half of the draw looks pretty competitive comparing to the bottom half, with Nadal the only top 5 players on that side. Top 10 in fact. Djokovic is out. So is Federer. And Davydenko. And Tsonga. Well, Marin Cillic didn't make it. This tournament sounds a bit dull now without the big fish. Well, maybe it's the time for Nadal to shine cos he's not the defending champion for nothing. I hope he wins this tourney!

0 comments: