Saddle Point

|

-I am the saddle point and I am unstable-

The internet was pretty bad today but now it's 2:12am and surprisingly, it's pretty fast. I guess it's the internet traffic that causes this.

Earlier today (or yesterday, technically speaking), I had a really long short-presentation that was doused with countless comments, critiques, suggestions and questions. Now I feel like my work just doubled. So I really need to get on to it as soon as I can. I just hope it all works out.

I had my dinner at the canteen with Nina and we went online there as well (I still like the signal from my room though) Oh, and Nina didn't finish her food for the second time today! Lol. Just stick to western next time okay? Like I say, nothing can go wrong with fries!


Guilty as charged...

Having spent my time here at the hostel for the weekend, I kinda miss the buzz at home. Well, of course what I miss the most is the TV. It's always the TV, I wonder why. I haven't had the chance to watch Paribas so I guess I'm gonna miss that. I'm hoping for a win from Robin Soderling, by the way. Okay, before I bore you to death, I'll just get on with my life here while you get on with yours. Happy Sunday, people!

0 comments: