Ruptured

|

The weekend is here and although I look forward to it every week, I sometimes dread it because it means I’m closer to the next week, which means I’m closer to the deadline. But let’s put that aside for a moment because I really don’t want to think about it now.

I wanted to talk about this snack (below) but I don’t even know its name. I’ve seen how it’s made before on TV and now I get to try it. It’s sort of soft looking but in fact, is quite hard inside. This one here is oreo flavoured. Sorry guys, if you know the name, kindly tell me and I’ll give a proper description then.


Guess what my brother got from my mum’s trip to KL?

Solar-powered Shin Chan models! And not one, but FOUR! Seriously now, I don’t know what he’s gonna do with them. He’s already got one in the living room. I have a feeling they’re just gonna be sitting there on the top shelf for a long time.

My mum has a habit of buying senseless stuff. For example, this creepy singing-dancing doll that can detect obstacles and move around. How creepy can it get?

Rant on my project: I am currently stuck on a problem with Mathematica. I can’t get the correct solution. I think I typed the correct commands and yet I got a very long and ridiculous answer. I know the correct solution by solving it manually using the eigenvalue method so I know what I got from Mathematica is wrong. It’s either I’m incompetent or Mathematica is being an ass. Which one is it?

0 comments: