Life Goes On and On

|

Here comes the remaining 7 weeks of my UBD life. At times I can’t wait for it to be over, but there is always a part of me that will miss this place. But for now, I am constantly washed with fear of all sorts; from the Waves test tomorrow (which I have yet to study) to the project which is looming closer by the day. I feel a sense of foreboding somehow and I cannot quite say what it is exactly. Perhaps it’s all the workload combined together. I know that I need to pull myself together and really work for it.

I’m back in my room now and Snuffles is still around in case you miss him. (I got a new bed sheet, by the way!)


American Idol Season 9

Ah, who watches this nowadays, right? Especially when there’s no Paula to entertain you. But what the heck, people are gonna start watching once the competition enters the few final rounds and of course once they picked the Top 12. Obviously, people like us who catch Idol and cannot vote won’t have much say about who’s gonna be in the Top 12, but so far, I am supporting a few contestants. Let me be clear that I still miss Adam Lambert. Basically now, there’s nothing to look forward to each week for this season compared to the last. Anyway, I hope Siobhan Magnus makes it to the final 12.

Photo courtesy of americanidol.com

Aaron Kelly is gonna stay I can bet on that because he already has a fan site.

Photo courtesy of americanidol.com

Another contestant worth mentioning is Michael Lynche. Big Mike you call him? He’s got strong vocals. Crystal Bowersox, why not? And I really hope Lee Dewyze gets to stay to the end too. And with that said, I am gonna miss next week’s Idol because I am stuck here in an astro-less building. Damn.

Moving on to ATP tennis, Ernest Gulbis is the new Marat Safin? Maybe. This coming week is the BNP Paribas Open. I haven’t seen the draw yet but I hope to see a come back from Nadal after flirting around with Shakira a bit during his break from an injury. He’s still got his loyal fans behind him. And I am still a fan of Novak Djokovic so I hope he win another Grand Slam sometime soon (French Open, perhaps?)

Okay, I talked a bit too much when I should be studying. Waves, you’re being very difficult but here I come!

0 comments: