Keeper

|


This month is going to be the busiest month of the semester. Well actually, scratch that. This month and the next are the busiest. Bottom line is I cannot slack. There's no time for that. I have to work that much harder than I ever did in my past few years just to pull through. I have six courses, much more than I ever did and most of them are quite tough. So I have to focus and get on with my pending work.

And yet here I am talking about the show I've been watching these past few days. Oops. Busted! But seriously, I really like this guy. His character is so funny and fresh. Oh, I am talking about the show How I Met Your Mother. It's a pretty good show but it falls behind The Big Bang Theory for me.

Neil Patrick Harris (image credit)

Even though I am at home now, I don't know when ATP Sony Ericsson plays on TV. All I saw was the WTA (and Justine Henin is on fire!) So what I always do in this situation is go to the official site and watch the livescore. I seriously don't get people who watch football cos their scores only add up to 1 or 2 or 3 in the end. Tennis is more systematic I would say. You get more points and you have sets and stuff. I don't know, but tennis is my type of game.

www.atpworldtour.com

0 comments: