Restless

|

What do you think of Idol so far? Two were eliminated yesterday: Andrew Garcia and Katie Stevens. Well, better them than Big Mike, right? Don't get me wrong, I totally liked Garcia before he joined Idol, when he used to upload You Tube videos with his cover renditions. Maybe he's more of a You Tube guy than a stage guy. Imagine David Choi performing on Idol. Surely Simon would have lots to criticize about (starting from his 'dead' look!) These You Tube celebs, their comfort zones are their rooms and behind the camera. That's where they belong. But apparently, Garcia can't upload any more videos due to his contract. That's just too bad.

Check out these channels:

Just when I thought I'm sticking to my schedule, I spent my study time napping. And with exam around the corner, time is precious. Maybe I should attend that motivational talk I read about somewhere (possibly from my uni's email) I can't just focus on the exam now because my project is still not done. This is a living nightmare! And I'm suddenly craving for food. Oh, wait a minute, the last time I ate was more than 12 hours ago. And since it's still 'dawn', the canteen's not open and I've no real food in my room now.


Movie to look forward to right after the exam: Robin Hood directed by Ridley Scott starring Russell Crowe

0 comments: