Time is Set

|

Earlier today, I got the time arrangement for the presentation and of all the time slot, I was given the last slot - again! I hope that by 11.30am, everyone just want to freaking get out of the class and have lunch. That way, they won't ask too many questions. Hell if they're drained, and I get lucky enough, I might get away with just one or two questions. So I'm destine to wrap up the day, huh? I'll have to think about what I'm gonna say. I hope it all goes well.

Today for dinner, we have a special treat. Mum prepared butter crab. Well, frankly speaking, it's not the crab I was looking forward to. It's the fried chicken that she made as side dish. I'm just not a crab person!


I am going to watch this right after I press the "Publish Post" button on this page. Watching Psych is slower than my usual How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory simply because it runs for roughly an hour. But that's the beauty of mystery series with cases. You just need the time to solve the puzzle. It ain't easy with all those psychic stuff going on.


My bro was quite excited cos dad decided to buy some fish at the fish market in Jerudong. Why excited? Cos he's never been there before. LOL. The place smell of fish with rubbish everywhere, and he says it's a beautiful place. Wtf?


My bro was sitting beside me just now. Since I don't know what else to write here, here's my bro's midnight snack. That's the chicken I was talking about, by the way.


Did you watch this week's American Idol? Michael Lynche got the save and next week is going to be exciting to watch. First, Adam Lambert will be the mentor and then, two contestants are gonna be eliminated. It's definitely a must-watch week!

0 comments: