Closing on April

|

There are so many things I wanna do now but can’t because of the exam. Exams are like this. They cut you away from the world and force you to sit down and use your brain. They make you drink lots and lots of coffee (or Red Bull if that’s your thing). They give headaches and make you crave for food all the time. It’s either that or they make you forget to eat for hours at ends. Bottom line is, if we were to have exams all year round, we would die of malnutrition or obesity, over use our brain and burn our eyes, and what’s the effect of having too much coffee? Okay, maybe I’m exaggerating but it really makes me feel that way sometimes. But this is better than not having anything to do, right? (Like what I’ll be going through for God knows how long after the exam)

The very very last class (taken during the revision week)

This picture is actually spoiled due to overexposure when I use the timer. So I tried to recover it by adjusting the exposure level and contrast. The original picture looks like this…Yikes!

0 comments: