Trapped

|

There was a landslide just outside our house at the T-junction that blocked off our road completely. I’m sure anyone passing by the main road saw it today. I was the only one at home when it happened. I got awoken by a call from my dad telling me he’s on the other side and couldn’t come in. At first I thought it was just a small landslide and for a moment I even think about passing dad a shovel. How stupid my idea was when I went out of the house to have a look. It was huge.

Part of the Lumut Hill collapse on our road and our telephone line got cut off.


It took hours before the people managed to move the uprooted trees and mud from the area safe enough for dad to drive his car through.



Well, it’s all cleared in the end but look just at the mess it made. Sigh.

0 comments: