Oh, The Humanity!

|

I just watched this Mythbuster episode called “Hindenburg Mystery” and I’m giving it a tie with “Alcatraz Escape” as my favourite episodes from Mythbuster. Call me weird but I’m actually very fascinated by these kinds of events and the mystery surrounding them. Hindenburg is that big airship that was filled with hydrogen gas and caught fire in 1937. You can’t stop but wonder how the people felt at that time as they witness live feed of the airship going up in flames. It must be hell of a thing to watch it happened. It’s like watching history in the making. It’s pretty cool but of course, it was a total disaster.

Continue reading at your own risk if you are really that bored…

So, I recently acquired a license to build a gun. It’s an old .38 caliber and it has no bullets or trigger.

It is coated with various colors in rectangular grid.

It is also very light and fragile as it breaks easily. Even a baby can break it.

Just squeeze it and it shatters to pieces. Consider yourself Superman.

It does not fire at all so it’s okay if I point the gun at you.


This was what I built



Well, those blocks were on the coffee table and I found two itchy hands reaching out for them. I can’t help it. I was bored.

0 comments: