It’s The Weather

|

I like this song I heard from CSI:Miami Season 6 episode 2 called 'One By One'. But unfortunately it’s hard to find the song online. But I manage to download some crappy versions from you tube.

This morning we had two tutorial classes and in one of them, I was asked to go to the front to prove an algebraic property. You know the dreaded feeling when you can sense that your name is gonna be called? That’s exactly what I felt the moment I heard my name mispronounced by the lecturer. I was like, “Shit!”

Then I stood up reluctantly and wade myself towards the board. I was supposed to do the tutorial the previous night but I watched CSI until 1 am before I realized I’ve got work to do. My brain refused to function so I let it be thinking we’re gonna just discuss the solution.

So there I stood with a marker pen on the board, thinking. Really thinking. Then I stole a glance at what Nina was writing next to me. She was called too. But she scribbled and scribbled. And I started writing but I really didn’t know what I was doing. It’s embarrassing. The lecturer helped in the end. I think I took the longest time standing in front today. Ok, that makes me realize that I should take the class more seriously in the future. But right now, I have to finish watching the series first.

0 comments: