The Anarchy

|

I figure I should write something about school now that it has started. I’d say it has been a slow week because I mainly have one class per day and after that, I would find myself wandering aimlessly around campus. There’s really nothing much going on the first week of the semester. Sure I had a tutorial and a couple of lectures, but studying at this time is just ridiculous. I went to the library anyway in case I’m in luck of finding some good books to keep me occupied. And now I’ve borrowed three novels, but none of which I have any intention of reading.

And since I stay at the hostel, I miss the TV at home. I really wanna watch American Idol. Is there a new judge? And Australian Open is starting soon. And I still have no idea who’s playing who.

I heard about the new program structure that is going to be introduced here at uni starting next semester for the new intakes. 20 programs boil down to 4. How is that even possible? The study period for the first degree will be three years instead of four. And not to mention, there will be no more education programs being offered. It’s like a new university to me. And somehow, that makes me feel really old.

0 comments: