Closer As It Is

|

This is probably my last post for the year. I just want to wish you readers a happy new year. I don’t really have a resolution – yet. I might take down my last year’s resolution and copy it on a new piece of paper and paste it back. At least it looks new. I still have a lot to do before the year ends, actually. This holiday is too short, don’t you think?

I’m now juggling between cleaning my room and enjoying what’s left of the holiday. I might not have time to do either but I’ll try. Damn this stupid procrastination.

Well, when the year comes to an end, you look forward to the year that’s arriving. And with that comes a new semester, for me. But that’s just one semester and I’m not quite enthusiastic about it because the courses aren’t interesting. I only have four math courses so I have a feeling I’ll have time to spare. Well, we’ll see about that.


Happy New Year 2009!



Warmest regards,












~ Shala Lee ~

0 comments: