Hold The Clock

|

I really can’t believe it’s already near the end of the month. Where did time go? It’s just not enough for me. Well, even though I bore myself lazing around but I like the fact that I don’t have to think. I don’t have to know what day it is today or what the date is. Everyday is pretty much the same. Well, now that I think about it, it’s pretty sad isn’t it? Being busy with work is probably a better way to live.

Shely has a clock that has no where to hang. Usually she just placed the clock on top of the drawer, making it lean on the wall. But I repositioned it so that it’s higher up for clearer view. And this is how it looks like.

I made a clock holder out of the old teddy bear. Too bad the bear’s face is hidden. But it’s a perfect fit!

And today is Dong Zhi Jie, a Chinese festival. Here’s Stephen making tang yuan or glutinous rice balls.

0 comments: