Chaotic Paper

|

I watched the sky twice on Sunday and on Monday during the sunset. Apparently, a triangle of Jupiter, Venus and the moon could be seen during sunset. It’s called a planetary conjunction. It was quite spectacular because the stars were so bright. On the first night, the moon was further away from both stars and on the second it was closer. Well, if you missed it, don’t worry, you can still catch it in 2013. Lol.

Today I had my toughest paper yet. The only question I can solve was question one part one. For the rest of the paper, I just wasted my time scribbling God knows what. I was having a panic attack by the second hour. I couldn't do anything. I kept rereading the questions hoping the answers will jump out of the paper. There's a high chance I'm not gonna pass it. Sigh.

0 comments: