Tag Marathon 1

|

Tagged by Katip

1. What’s the relationship between you and her/him?
He’s a friend.

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
Funny, serious sometimes, doesn’t talk much but friendly, and very talented.

3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
"Hi", sorry I can’t think of any other things.

4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you
Play me one of his songs.

5. If she/he becomes your lover, you will:
I’m skipping this.

6. If she/he becomes your enemy, you will:
Don’t think that will ever happen but I’ll probably just let it be.

7. If she/he becomes your love, she/he has to improve on
Lol…skip.

8. If she/he becomes your enemy, the reason is
I probably lost my mind.

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is
Saying “Hi” is good enough I guess.

10. The overall impression of him/her is
I only know him with his guitar. Anything out of that zone I’m a stranger.

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
Ask the people around me.

12. The characteristic that you think you have, is
Optimistic with what I’m doing

13. On the contrary, the characteristic you hate of yourself is
Pessimistic about myself.

14. The most ideal person that you want to be is
A confident, friendly and outgoing person you can easily relate to

15. For the people who care about you and like you, say something about them?
They tried.

16. 10 people you tag:
~Shely
~Sharon
~Yung

17. Who is No. 2 having a relationship with?
Fung

18. No. 3 a male or female?
Female

19. If No. 7 and No. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
I’ll never know because I only tag 3 people

20. How about No.5 and No. 8?
You are annoying

21. What is No. 1 studying about?
A bit of Math, Business and Economics

22. Is No. 4 single?
Nil

23. Say something about No. 6?
Nil

0 comments: