What You Don't Know About Me

|

Tagged by Sharon Lee

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves

3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names

Starting time : 7:55pm

Name : Shala

Sisters : 2

Brothers : 1

Shoe size : 7 or 8

Height : 1.57m

Have you ever been on a plane : Nop

Swam in the ocean : does the beach count? No? Then no

Fallen asleep at school : definitely

Broken someone’s heart : don’t know

Fell off your chair : I forgot

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : maybe

Saved e-mails : yup, but I hate emails so don’t send me any unless it’s important. And I never read forwarded emails so don’t bother

What is your room like : pink and messy with a falling wallpaper on one side of the wall. Looks abandoned too.
What's right beside you: A mic on a stand on my left, my bed on my right

What is the last thing you ate : a bread from fun bread

Ever had... Chicken pox : yup

Sore throat : of course

Broken nose : No

Do you Believe in love at first sight : Not really

Like picnics : It all depends on the food really

Who was/were... The last person you danced with : the dance instructor from this studio once upon a millennium

Last made you smile : my sis Sharon cos I was talking to her

You last yelled at : Probably my other sis cos it’s just so tempting
Today did you... Talk to someone you like : Nop

Kissed anyone : Nop

Get sick : No

Talk to an ex : Haha..next

Miss someone : err..not today

Who do you really hate: even if I did hate someone you won’t see the name here

Do you like your hand-writing : sometimes, but mostly I wish I can write neater
Are your toe nails painted : only base coat

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : my sis of course
What color shirt are you wearing now : white, it’s always white at home

Are you a friendly person : that depends, I think I can be very mean at times

Do you have any pets : Not now

Do you sleep with the TV on : who would do that?

What are you doing right now : I was gonna watch movie when I suddenly remember I haven’t update my blog for a while so here I am doing what I’m doing now

Can you handle the truth : again, it depends on the situation

Are you closer to your mother or father : father

Do you eat healthy : hell no
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : can I do a N/A?

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : myself…I’ll just sit it through. If it’s too bad, I’ll go to my sis I guess

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : quiet, very

Are you confident : that’s the one thing I wanted to be so I’m not

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1) Sitting in the classroom watching other kids play during recess

2) Thinking about this kid who owes me a buck. She still owes me but what the heck. It’s those things that are not important but you never forget.

3) Listening to pop songs from my favourite boy bands

4) Watching rented VCRs (all cartoons)

5) Contemplating about myself ten years later

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1) I just need to do one thing: follow my accountant’s advice

5 of my bad habits

1) Adjusting my spectacles after every second. It drives people nuts.

2) Taking a sip of water after every bite of food.

3) I can say ten but that’s all I’m sharing

5 places I am living in
1) my house

2) hostel during the school term

3) I can’t really live in many places at the same time ok

5 people I tag

This is hard…I’d like to tag everyone but since I have to follow the rules (like I’ve been following) here are the lucky peeps

1) aida

2) CK

3) chow mei

4) mimi

5) sharon yong

0 comments: