Ritual

|

My journey continues with a trip to the mall with my siblings. It's sort of a tradition with us. We would just find a good weekend to go watch a movie and eat out. We even enter the same stores every time. Its almost an insult not to go in our usual stores when we're in the area. Although the stores here are considerably smaller-scaled compared to the ones in Leeds, you can still find almost everything you need here which is a nice touch to my local shopping experience.

The mall food court. Always a nice place to chill for us.

Shely picking nuts. I asked for the sweet one and I think she got the salted one.

Yup, still not happy with her selection.

My hunt for Spongebob items continue.. This one, in particular, looks cool but I have totally no idea what it does because it doesn't come in a language I can understand.

This was another day, another time and another place. My mum was getting her haircut so Stephen and I decided to tag along like little kids.

Free head massage. No guarantee the head will stay intact after the procedure.

Here's Stephen being extremely asian. I mean look at him! He got the whole package: glasses, shorts, palm resting on knee and an Old Master Q comic in hand. Classic apek posture if you ask me!


Guess what these are?

Portable cooling fans! Oh, I so love Asians' creative minds! ><

0 comments: