PvZ keychains

|

I'm not a regular at Gadong's Nam Hong Restaurant. Heck I'm not even a regular at the KB one. What am I a regular of? KFC, Ayamku, Jollibee and the likes, you get my drift.

This is only the second time I've been here so seeing how rare I eat at this place, I decided to snap some photos to put in my drawer of memories, for future references.

I'm not a fan of this area because it is almost impossible to find a good parking space.

I wouldn't say this restaurant serves the best food because there are better eateries around but its not too bad because I'm not particularly picky when it comes to food.

However, the "Seria kolomee" as they claimed wasn't as good as I thought, since I'm a regular customer at the Seria mee stall so I give this an average rating.


My brother ordered Western as usual. Yes, in a Chinese coffee shop he ordered a western! By the looks of it, I give it a rating as...meh! But I want to point out that they ran out of baked beans that day.

I honestly can't remember who I was with when I came here the first time around a few years back. I have to ask Sharon, it might be her.

Oh, one thing before I end this. Look what I found at Hua Ho!
I want ALL of them!!!

0 comments: