Spongebob Frenzy!

|

Warning: The following pictures are very bright, equivalent to looking directly at the sun.

I don't know how long I will keep talking about Spongebob before somebody starts complaining. But I'm going to make my own initiative by killing down the topic a little. To do so, I will have to compile possibly my last "Spongebob Hunt" items I found while I was out and about. Mind you, any new trend in this country spreads like wildfire. Since it's the Angry Birds era, nearly every toy shops/stores/booths you visit will have Angry Birds merchandise. Spongebob is no exception. You see him everywhere! But here I'd like to show you some of the better Spongebob stuff I found around town.

These are items found in ToysRUs. They have a cool collection of playing cards and puzzles, all at a very posh price, I might add.

Here is a more complete 5 selections all in one box. I am yet to find me a Squidward beanie bag.

This lenticular puzzle looks fun.

Here's one of the more common items: the Spongebob doll, of course. There are basically two versions, the flat printed nose and the 3D nose, both at the same price which is just ridiculous.

I found this at 1st Emporium. If you know what it is, please tell me because I'm still trying to figure out what it is.

You can bring Spongebob with you wherever you go with these assorted bags! Now wouldn't it be fun to bring this bag to work?

0 comments: