Cute

|

How's it going? These days I've been preoccupied by all things entertainment. Well, almost. I'm currently attempting to read five books. Yes, I can be very greedy at times. I've got two of Dr. Dan Gottlieb's book, a book by Barbara and Allan Pease, Business Icons and Steve Jobs Biography, all of which have bookmarks placed not even near the halfway mark. But I'm sure to get it going once I find my motivation.

In the meantime, I've also just completed the Plants Vs Zombies game in adventure mode for the 3rd time, this time using the awesome cheat engine I just discovered. I love cheating. In this context, of course.

As for TV, no doubt I've got many lined up like an assembly factory ready for me to watch. It's senseless to ask me to list them all but among them, I've recently picked up Falling Skies, American Horror Story and The Walking Dead Season 2. Oh, have I mention that I catch X Factor UK and DWTS too? Johnny Robinson is great and I love Ricki and Derek!

Here's a random picture of our two cats napping. Cute!

And we've got a dog too in case you're wondering. This old dog we call him Boy boy. No idea why my brother is "shooting" at him though.

Right, that is all for today. According to my brother, chocolate that contains 70% dark chocolate tastes really bitter #totallyrandomtrivia

0 comments: