Goodbye November

|

Before I begin my chatter, let me enlighten you with a very soothing photo of a hibiscus flower.

It's simply lush!

Now, where has time gone? A blink of an eye and gone are the months of October and November. Normally, I would be looking forward to my December holiday but it doesn't really apply now because I'm having this uncertainly long vacation where I try not to think too much about what's ahead and just enjoy it while it last. I'm not complaining, you know. I do enjoy waking up near lunch time and not dealing with deadlines but sometimes I do wish I'm doing something productive. Anything! (e.g. watering the plants or even scrubbing the floor! I kid.) But oh well, life is bigger, it's bigger than you and you are not me (quoting R.E.M's song).

I love it when my siblings hunt for games at the game store. For the record, I suck at playing games. So much so that I asked my brother to invite his friend over just so he could help me with the first part of Medal of Honor. But I still gave up very quickly so don't bother evaluating my noob level.


We dropped by the mall the other day to check out Skin79's 1st Anniversary. It's pretty cool. There were lots of enthusiastic people roaming the store so I bet purchases were aplenty.


I went to get me the prize I won via a lucky draw. And I got their gel product which I gave to Shely because I know she appreciates it more than me. But I still want to thank the organiser of the contest for the prize.


And one last thing, here's me driving around with a pillow on my head. Killing it! LOL

0 comments: