The Wooden Toy House

|

I've always wanted to build my own house. The other day, I finally got the chance to. Well, it's not exactly one that I can even put my foot in but it's closer than I'll ever get. Here's how my brother and I created a house - from scratch!

Step 1. We gathered a few planks of wood. By that, I mean a $2.90 pre-cut pieces ready to be assembled from the low priced gift shop in Seria. After much effort in making sure the edges are smooth, we carefully put the pieces together.


Step 2. Then, it's time for some color! We collected all our painting equipment, including that bar of chocolate and diet coke, in case we get thirsty.


Step 3. Next, we tore the pieces apart to paint each piece individually. We started with the floor. We picked green, of course, because we love the nature.


Step 4. I wanted a red roof because it's such a cliché color for a roof.


Step 5. The walls are obviously white in color because this is Brunei after all.


Step 6. Finally, we placed all the pieces back together to admire our new home that we cannot live in. Isn't it a nice unstable house?


Alright, now that we're done, we don't really know what to do with it because let's face it, it's quite an eyesore and, not to mention, a waste of space!

0 comments: